The Cost of Invisalign in Martinez, CA
If you’re considering Invisalign, trust us to give you the best treatment with competitive costs today!
Even if you’ve decided on Invisalign for your teeth straightening needs, you may still have a lot of questions. From overall treatment time to post-treatment care, you need a dentist who will keep you in the loop, answering your questions honestly and accurately. Among the numerous questions you may have, the cost of Invisalign may be at the top of your queries.
WHAT AFFECTS THE COST OF INVISALIGN REFINEMENTS?
The cost of Invisalign treatments usually stem from three main factors:
- The complexity of your smile: Although more severe cases require braces, fixing small gaps and altering slightly rotated teeth is possible with Invisalign. However, the more procedures your teeth require, the more costly it will be.
- The number of aligners you need: The state of your smile before treatment also reflects the number of aligners you’ll need. For instance, let’s say you only have a few crooked teeth rather than a large number of misaligned teeth and gaps. You’ll go through fewer aligners since it takes less work to get you to your desired smile.
- The number of appointments you make: During treatment time, you’ll replace aligners every two weeks. However, replacement aligners don’t require visits. The infrequent visits depend on your progress, but the price can add up depending on the number of visits you make.
WHAT ARE THE USUAL COSTS OF INVISALIGN RETAINERS?
Typical treatments with minor alignment issues cost between $2,000 and $4,000 in Martinez, CA. Still, that’s usually the cost of a level one case. Other cases include:
- Moderate cases: Level two cases take more than a year of treatment. A slightly larger amount of necessary tooth shifting requires more aligner trays. In turn, the price range increases to $5,500.
- Advanced cases: Level three cases consist of the longest treatment time. Along with over two years of treatment, complicated smiles may require more follow-ups, which can become costly. Advanced cases can cost anywhere between $5,500 and $6,000.
Do Invisalign Costs Cover Post-Treatment?
Some basic cases with minimal alterations may not require post-treatment retainers. However, they’re necessary for preventing your teeth from shifting back most of the time. Those with mild or advanced cases not only require retainers but may be eligible for one to three refinements.
Refinements are extra trays that dentists offer patients who have not reached their desired look by the end of treatment. Whether you need refinements or not, retainers are the final step in securing your new bite.
It’s important to note that most post-treatments don’t cover Invisalign costs. Retainers can cost an additional $600 to $1,200.
Artesa Dental of Martinez
If you have more questions on the average cost of Invisalign, interest rates, and monthly payments, contact us. At Artesa Dental of Martinez, our dentists, including our dental professional Amanda Backstrom, DMD, have been to top dental schools. You can trust us with your questions and teeth — call us at 925-370-9900 for a consultation today!